History

1975The company MONSON was founded and established by Vladimir Hammerle and his wife.
Factory area: 120 m2.
 
1985Renaming the company in Hammerle & Co.
 
1988Start of construction phase 2 of today's factory building on the Kornhausstrasse 35 in Einsiedeln.
New factory area 1700m2. Number of employees: 10.
 
1993Opening of the subsidiary in Prague.
 
1998 Start of construction phase 2, expansion of the engineering works by a further 1000 m2 production area.
 
1999 Transfer of the company management to René Schefer in the sense of succession regulation.
 
2001                Transformation of the company into a public limited company: Hammerle Maschinenfabrik AG.
 
2008                Number of employees in Einsiedeln: 35.


Hammerle Maschinenfabrik AG | Kornhausstrasse 35  | CH-8840 Einsiedeln | Telefon +41 (0)55 418 49 00 | Fax +41 (0)55 418 49 01 | &iny-fon4@hi/amr7mei/rlr3e.c3cht